2016年3月13日星期日

E-Commerce, The Most Important Things You Need....

Let me ask you a question... 

If you have a website, an e-commerce website, what is the one most important thing that you need to be sucessful in the online space? 
Good web design? Good product? Good after sales services? 
Yes... I am sure all these are important, 
but THE most important aspect? .... 

I still remembered those days I work in a restaurant inside a mall. Oh man... it was struggling. Business is struggling, staffs are bored to death... 
It doesn't matter what promotion banners or standy we put up at our store front... Because there are no people passing by... 

And in online space, things are more like offline retail space than you can imagine... 

The one thing you need whether it is online or offline is: Traffic! You need traffic to your store front, website or products page. 

Traffic >> Leads >> Customers >> Sales >> Money. 
No Traffic >> No Leads >> No customers >> No sales >> No Money. 



Without traffic, your business is dead in water!! 
It is as simple as that my friend. 

When it comes to traffic, there are a lot to it than you would imagine. You need quality, highly targeted traffic. That will be entire different, and more advance topic to cover at later stage. 
(If you want more info on this, contact me personally...) 

But for now, this is what you will need. 
And whenever I need traffic, I go to this site: Traffic Monsoon. Not only it give you quality traffic, it will also allow you to get paid on the next hour! 

Everything will become clear in this video... 

Get your account at no cost here... 

And contact me if you want to discuss more about this traffic sources. ​

Talk soon!

没有评论:

发表评论